Two clicks daily could help Wayside Waifs win $35,000
Now is the chance to have your voice heard in the ASPCA/Rachael Ray $100K Challenge. From August 15th through August 31st, you will be able to cast your vote daily on Facebook to help Wayside Waifs win the 2013 Community Engagement Award. The shelter with the most votes will win a $25,000 grant. Funds will be used to life saving services for abused, abandoned, and neglected animals in our community until they find their forever homes.
It’s as easy as this:
1) Visit Wayside Waifs Facebook page daily and click on the “ASPCA Rachael Ray $100K Challenge VOTE tab located near the top of the page.
2) Cast your vote for Wayside Waifs. (Anyone 13+ with a Facebook page can vote up to once per day throughout the contest.)
3) Once you have voted, tell your Facebook friends and ask them to vote too. Every vote counts so don’t be afraid to ask more than once for their assistance.
Thank you for putting us one step closer to winning this critical funding.
Fox 4 will award one local charity $10,000. Now through September 9th, you can cast your vote for your furry family member’s favorite charity – Wayside Waifs.
1) Bookmark the Fox 4 contest page under your internet favorites and visit it daily.
2) Login by creating a username or by using Facebook login. Then, click on the “Vote” tab.
3) Click on “vote” dot below Wayside Waifs logo and Susan Hiland’s photo. Then, click on “Save Vote” at the top of the page.
4) After your vote has been counted, tell your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
On behalf of the nearly 7,000 dogs and cats we serve annually, thank you! Your support will make a difference.